Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Who am i & how to saving workout?

         First thing i must to tell you , i'm just fair in english but not fluent in english,

                                    hope you understand with my basic in grammar.

          I'm not a professional about exercise but i'm diligent man who cares about health and my firm body i can tell everything i've known about excercise, food, or workout chart.




         I made this blog for you who wants to have nice body, but doesn't has  much  money and  give you the chart to workout with these cheap excercise equipment to be worthy. 

         You can ask me any questions that you want to know about Workout, Food, or BMR calculate(basal metabolic rate) etc. If i don't know i'll find the answer for you.  
         
          Also i'll tell you how?, what shall you do workout from home by none equipment.
         Every equipment that i was presented, can give you the fit and firm body by one equipment that mean you will save more money.
      
        Also this is about the commercial i'm advertising for these equipments and hope this useful for you. And hope you support me by see me like a sales man and buy things through me
       
    Thank you very much for reading
    PARADON
       








No comments:

Post a Comment